Software Development Engineer
Do you want to join a team and make a great impact? Are you passionate about building reliable solutions for scale? Do you like working on technical problems that impact the delivery of work in a global environment? Our team is looking for software developers who are smart, agile, and intellectually curious engineers who love creating and building things that delight and perform at scale. The developers will also participate in architectural and design discussions with senior team members to come up with fitting solutions to problems, while developing and translating user experience guidelines across multiple devices and platforms.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 3+ years software industry experience spanning server/service development and web client development.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance, and user experience.
- Strong knowledge of Design & Architecture of the projects, .NET framework, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET.
- Have understanding of the MVC framework and its components.
- Building full-stack solutions incorporating web front-end in React or Angular, mid-tier application logic and databases, ideally both relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in working using Agile tools such as Azure DevOps or Jira and using GIT plus CI/CD tools.
- Experience in DevOps practice and site engineering practices for critical live site environments preferred.
- Work on the delivery of high-quality code components that will improve work efficiency and power user experiences.
- Maintain code standards regarding quality, privacy, accessibility, security, documentation, etc.
- Own feature development end-to-end, through planning, design, development, release, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with engineering lead, designers, and fellow engineers to define architecture, design, and development features and solutions with high quality with scale, drive cost and operational efficiency, continuous integration, and monitoring.
- Support live systems effectively attaining a strong user centric approach to ensure site reliability.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer.
Please email your CV’s to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for.