Trips+ Audit and Risk Modules provides Revenue authorities with the tools required to support the configuration of their business process workflows as well as their business rules.
Trips+ Audit Module Provides Tax Authorities with a set of tools that enables the Tax Authority prioritize taxpayers for Audit and carry out an end-to-end process according to the Tax Authorities configured Rules:
Trips+ Audit Module supports the officer performing the audit in several ways. It provides the auditor with an automated workflow to guide the audit per the administration’s best practice. It also provides the auditor with access to various tools such as:
- Analysis techniques. For example, various time series, ratio and trend analysis.
- Tax and Penalty Calculation
- Templates to record the results of the audit at key stages
- Automated correspondence and form generation (to the Taxpayer or management) at defined points in the audit, such as the results of the audit and the Taxpayer’s acceptance of them
- A FAQ of local knowledge (e.g. laws, precedents) for the auditor to access, including various look-up tables