Sales Director – Software Engineering and BPO
The Sales lead will be responsible for driving new sales and executing strategies for the BPO/ITES and Software Engineering and Testing businesses.
The ideal sales leader will have substantial Outsourcing and Engineering Business experience, general technology experience, with a proven track record of selling to Technology giants, enterprise technology companies, understanding their needs, and selling Techno Brain solutions.
This sales leader must maintain an attitude of customer service, focused on maintaining our goals of effective delivery and forging long term relationships with the accounts created, as well as the internal functions responsible for delivering on projects. This leader should be able to engage prospects in understanding their business challenges and business needs together with futuristic product / process requirements to explore outsourcing needs. The resource should be in a position to convince customers to embrace their project delivery to be done from world class delivery centers of Techno Brain mostly based in African continent. An ideal candidate is required to to have passion towards Impact Sourcing concept and should be able to leverage on Techno Brain’s strength and global recognition being a leading Impact Sourcing service provider and sell the benefits of Impact Sourcing for their business needs adoption.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of overall sales experience in consulting or technology services outsourcing sales experience to Fortune 500 companies, with a good record of achieving targets.
- Solution Portfolio focused on:
- Software Engineering Business with specialization in Testing, Quality Assurance and Dev Ops
- Business Process Management sales
- Experience owning an annual quota of $8M in direct sales
- Experience with working through and with channel sales and alliances
- Experience with leading development and management of a sales pipeline and key sales metrics
- Negotiation, prospecting skills, presentation, manage relationships, sales planning
- Outstanding executive presence and written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS with a solid record of academic achievement
- Understanding of the offshore service delivery market
- Aggressive growth orientation and comfort with an org-wide transparent objectives and key results process
- Strong bias towards finding and implementing solutions client focused solutions. Passion for using technology to deliver value to clients
- Deep commitment to building an ethical, world-class company with technology and social impact at its core
- Meet sales objectives through sale of Techno Brain BPO/ITES and software engineering services in the United States
- Develop and execute new account plans, deliver presentations to new clients, and close business with a consultative solution-selling process
- Successfully partner with and manage relationships with top technology clients to provide services to optimize their product development and management and business process outsourcing needs.
- Act as a Techno Brain brand champion, communicating effectively the differentiated value of impact sourcing services
- Bring competitive market intelligence and customer requirements back to product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Drive the capture and monitoring of critical sales data, ensuring sales forecasting data is both accurate and complete and customer/market insights are consistently communicated to the team
- Lead proposal development and RFP/tender responses
Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning and buyer driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization.
About Techno Brain Group
From Africa to the World: Techno Brain Group is Africa’s leading ICT solutions company with offices in 19 countries globally. Company has a portfolio of more than 70 solutions along 13 industry vectors, Techno brain believes in empowering lives using technology
Techno Brain BPO / ITES offers specially tailored, affordable, quality and high-end solutions in the areas of call center management, back office services, knowledge process management, digital media services and shared services utilizing the latest technology and state-of-the art infrastructure to clients across the globe.
Techno Brain’s Software engineering business provides outsourced testing services for application compatibility, security, privacy compliance, development and support. Techno Brain Group has partnered with Microsoft Corporation to open the first Engineering Centre in Africa based in Kenya. This gets us an exclusive access to Windows Insider software builds that are yet to be released in the global market
For more information www.technobraingroup.com
Engineering Center: https://dev.technobraingroup.com/digital/engineering-business/To apply: Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org