Oracle Developer DBA
The Snr Oracle Developer DBA will be responsible
Required Skills & Experience:
- Senior Oracle DBA with 5+ years working experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, JOBs in Oracle
- Excellent development skills
- Extensive knowledge on PL/SQL programming.
- Strong scripting skills – PowerShell, bash, python etc.
- Strong performance tuning skills, Clustering Mechanism and should have exposure on Oracle Replication.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web design, computer Studies or related field.
Good To Have:
- DevOps experience and experience with Cloud / Virtualization / Containers a plus
- Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting techniques
Working experience on Toad or equivalent very effectively and strong Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
Role & Responsibilities:
- Close collaboration with development teams, assisting with complex query tuning, supporting knowledge transfer and provisioning environments.
- Coding Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, JOBs in Oracle as specified in the related Design Documents. This includes developing software in selected languages for organization’s products and/or applications consistently following TBL’s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Working closely with DevOps team to automate DB patching and deployments.
- Preparing the Technical Documentation during and after coding as well as estimating level of effort required
- Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.