This is a specialized role in developing Android based applications for Identity Management Projects which require collaboration with Client and Development team.
- Bachelor’s degree/PG Diploma in the field of Computers.
- 3 years’ experience on Mobile Application for Android Development.
- Knowledge on Biometric domain, Smart Card related application using NFC.
- Should be able to coordinate with client and development team.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java.
- Experience with the Android SDK, java.
- Hands on experience and solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge in web services.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Push Notifications & Toast.
- Good Knowledge on SQL.
- Source control.
- UI & UX experience.
- Locations and Map API’s.
- Working with external biometric devices.
- Work with outside data sources.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including test cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Good To Have:
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus.
- A portfolio of Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus.
- Experience of working on Contact less and Contact Type Smart Card Applications.
- Experience of working on Mifare Desfire EV2 card applications.Role & Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Preparing the Technical Documentation during and after coding as well as estimating level of effort required.
- Contribute to application development activities including unit testing and bug fixing.
- Communicating with project team and client to understand the requirements.
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.